Ruben Lenten has always been regarded as an exceptional rider. Credits to his resume are 2nd place at Fuerte Ventura World cup 2005, 7th place PKRA Cabarete 2005 and 5th place PKRA Podersdorf, Austria 2005. Things have radically changed for Ruben now that he rides the NEW ‘06 Fuels. He has swept 4 victories in a row and credits his success to hard work, support from his community and the work Tony Logosz has done refining the 2006 FUEL. Ruben went from just another rider in the middle of the pack to # 1 almost overnight.
• Red Bull King of the Air Maui Hawaii #1
• PKRA World cup Sardinia Italy #1
• PKRA World cup Isle de la Magdalene Canada #1
• King of the Bay San Francisco, California # 1
“The new Slingshot Fuel is mental I’ve always liked the Fuels but the 2006 Fuel is so much better than the 2005 Fuel that I’m still having a hard time believing that a kite can be this good! The kite gives me insane top-end range, low-end power, 100% de-power, and bomber construction – everything a top-level rider needs to win Freestyle competitions. It is the best kite I have ever ridden and it has everything I need to win!!!
The Newly Refined 2006 Slingshot Fuel:
• On-Demand 100% DEPOWER with TRIM
• Low end power and top end range achieved with 5th line TRIM
• NEW 5 Line Performance Bar – reduced bar pressure
• Power Steering Dugout – 25% faster than the 2005 Fuel
• Custom leading edge attachment points – surf, freestyle or wake
Congratulations Ruben for the great victories!
Look for Ruben Lenten and his new quiver of 2006 Fuels at the upcoming PKRA event in Brazil November 8th-10th, 2005.…